Promote 7DollarOffers.com For Instant 100% Commissions On 75% Of All Sales

NEW! Click here to put our products on YOUR site in seconds!

WARNING: You cannot purchase from your own affiliate link. PayPal will not allow this.

Yes, when you send people to 7DollarOffers.com using your affiliate link, 75% of all sales will be INSTANTLY deposited into your PayPal account. That's right, no waiting weeks or months to get paid here!

There's nothing to join or sign-up for. Simply use this link:

    http://7dollaroffers.com/?e=YourPayPal@EmailAddress.com

Replacing, of course, YourPayPal@EmailAddress.com with your own PayPal email address. Any time anyone buys any of the products here, 75% of those sales will be sent right to you. The other 25% go to me to support this site.

You can also send people directly to one of the category pages using this link format:

    http://7dollaroffers.com/index.php?action=dir&cat=14&start=0&e=YourPayPal@EmailAddress.com

Just copy the URL from any of the category links and add &e=YourPayPal@EmailAddress.com on the end (using your own PayPal email address of course).

Finally, you can also send people directly to a search results page using this link format:

    http://7dollaroffers.com/index.php?keywords=adsense&action=search&e=YourPayPal@EmailAddress.com

Just change the \'adsense\' part to your keywords and add &e=YourPayPal@EmailAddress.com on the end (using your own PayPal email address of course).

NOTICE: To promote these products, you MUST have a BUSINESS PayPal account--not a personal account--and you MUST turn off auto-return in your PayPal Profile settings. To do this:

  1. Login to PayPal.
  2. Click the Profile tab.
  3. Under the 'Seller Preferences' list, click 'Website Payment Preferences'.
  4. Set 'Auto Return for Website Payments' to OFF.
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save'.
Failing to disable auto-return will cause you and the vendor a lot of grief when people are not properly forwarded to their download page after purchase.


Copyright © 2007 by Jonathan Leger. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? AskJonLeger.com - Affiliate Information
Jonathan Leger - Resources - Partners